Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Let Me Entertain You...

Hi there! I'm Candice. Thanks for reading my blog.

A little about me... My name is Candice Cain and I'm a professional actress. At least, I was until I stopped acting to start a family. (It's a lonnnng story for another time about why I couldn't perform while pregnant.) I had twins, Charles and Catherine, 7 weeks early and always said that I would get back into the entertainment industry once they turned five.

Well, they're 5 now, and here I am again.

I own a travel company, called Candy Cain Travel. I also work from home with a marketing company. But when I was watching an episode of Malcolm in the Middle that I was in, my son said to me, "Mommy, I want to be on TV, too."  So, I submitted him for a commercial... And he got the part. Then I submitted him for a photoshoot... And he got that part, too. 

A friend of mine asked me if I could get her daughter started, so I gave it a try... And I got her cast, too. I seemed to be pretty good at it, so I started Cain Casting, a casting service and talent management company. As I was submitting talent for roles, I started seeing parts that fit me... And so I started submitting myself.

And I started getting cast.

This is my blog that will follow my return to the entertainment industry. Have fun reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment